TDI Advanced Wreck
The TDI Advanced Wreck course is the next step for any diver that has taken a wreck diver course.
During this course, your TDI Instructor will teach you the proper techniques for locating and planning a penetration dive.
Use of guidelines
- Overhead emergency procedures
- Redundant equipment requirements
- Locating and identifying wrecks
- Hazards of wreck diving
- Surveying of wrecks
To enroll in the TDI Advanced Wreck you must
- Be a minimum age of eighteen (18)
- Be certified as an Advanced open water diver
- Show proof of at least fifty (50) logged dives.
- Be certified as Basic Wreck or Cavern or equivalent
- This course is run over three days
The TDI Advanced Wreck Diving manual covers all the most commonly used wreck diving techniques in cold and warm water. The manual also covers team diving techniques and preservation of wrecks.